We have a wonderful community of Oxycisers in our private Facebook group here (please join us if you haven’t already), and now you can connect one-on-one with another member of our community with our mentorship program in our new Oxycise! OxyPals Facebook group. We are excited to see us build stronger relationships with one another and hope you’ll join.
Using the Facebook mentorship system, mentors can share their Oxycise! expertise while mentees will learn the ins and outs from a seasoned Oxyciser. No need to be an expert to sign up as a mentor, just be ready to help, support, and touch base regularly.
Group members can sign up to be a mentor or a mentee then create a profile indicating what they’re looking for support with, or how they might be able to provide support. All group members can see these answers and start a mentorship conversation with you in Messenger.
Click here to join the Facebook group, then click Mentorship at the top of the page to become a mentor or search for a mentor. We’re just getting started, so create your profile and check back soon if you don’t find the right partner for you. Once you find someone you’d like to work with, Facebook will connect you in a private chat with some general guidance and occasional reminders to check in.
This program is free and open to all. Come share one-on-one support and motivation from each side to help each other along the journey to better health!
Tips for finding a good match
- Explain what you can help with: Talk about strengths / skills.
- Be yourself: Mention a hobby or interest.
- Share why you want to help: Let people know what inspired you to do this.
- Reaching you: Indicate preferred ways and times to communicate.
- Share what you need help with: Talk about the kind of support you need.
- Be yourself: Mention a hobby or interest. It will help people to get to know you.
- Describe what kind of mentor you need: Include qualities or specific kinds of experience that will help you.
- Reaching you: List your preferred ways and times to communicate.