FAQ: How is Oxycise different from other aerobic activities?
QUESTION: I see the point of breathing, but how is your program different from breathing while one is running or doing an aerobic activity? Wouldn’t the benefits be the same?
ANSWER: You’re right — the benefits are basically the same as if you were running or doing traditional aerobics. However there are some wonderful advantages to Oxycise!
- O! has NO impact — it’s very kind to bones and joints.
- You don’t need to warmup or cool down — saves lots of time.
- You can do it in the privacy of your home (with your little ones close by).
- The breathing is much more powerful because you control it — as opposed to traditional exercise where you push your body into oxygen debt, and then gasp for air to try bring it back to normal. You are “fueling” your body rather than trying to just “recover.”
- While holding still, you can affect more muscle groups at the same time.
- The calorie burn begins immediately (as shown by university studies).
- People of all ages and fitness levels achieve significant results.
Once you become familiar with Oxycise! you will probably find that you incorporate the techniques into other activities that you enjoy. Remember, the key to any aerobic activity is to deliver oxygen to your cells… What better way than with deep, powerful breathing!