For those who have mastered the Level 1 Workout and are ready to move forward, the Level 2 Workout will add variety and introduce a whole new 15-minute routine that will help you increase your flexibility, range of motion, and strength while burning more fat with every breath.
Also in the 43-minute video, Aubrey demonstrates each body position in detail, to help you make the most of your Oxycise! Level 2 Workout. Continue to work with Aubrey Lee and other as she leads you in 30 new body positions that will help you maximize your Oxycise! results. Remember, it only takes 15 minutes a day using Oxycise! to make the permanent body changes you want. Learn to breathe your way to the physical shape you want to be.
Learn how to position your body to:
- Focus oxygen and blood to all your major muscle groups
- Stabilize and support your internal organs, back and spinal column
- Develop shoulder and chest strength and flexibility
- Improve posture and eliminate neck and upper back pain
- Increase flexibility with inner thighs to avoid groin pulls
- Strengthen your quadriceps to protect and strengthen your knees
- Increase the intensity of Oxycise! breathing and flexing/stretching your muscles so you can boost your fat burning even more!
Check out these great results!
“Jill Johnson’s program is a lifestyle approach to fitness. It uses techniques that are easy to master, produce satisfying results, and can be incorporated into one’s daily health and fitness. In three weeks I lost nearly 2 inches from my waist and reduced from 10% to 8% body fat. The muscle hardness in my abs is the same as when I do 400 sit-ups a day.”
– Craig Kitchens, Utah state champion body builder
“I do the Level Two workout which I REALLY ENJOY! I’ve gone from a saize 6 to a 2/3. I FEEL GREAT and I love the routine! It is fun to get dressed in the morning again! Thank you a gazillion times for Oxycise! and for all the support you give with your website and newsletter!”
– Kasey Bussey
“I just started using Level Two and it’s great!! I feel fabulous and wonderful – I don’t ever remember a time in my life when I felt this good for this long. I’m impressed with the firmness that’s developing – especially that problem area behind the arms. I also love the wonderful hamstring and thigh work, not to mention reducing from a size 16 to a size 10. Level Two is worth it!”
– Lesleigh Hershkowitz